To enrol for the new academic year each Phd student must access the personal page at "Phd Students career" (in Online Services).
In order to enrol for the new academic year you need:
1) to have attained the evaluation for the new year from the commission
only applicable to students who don't have a scholarship from the Politecnico di Milano:
2) to have paid all the programme fees of the previous academic year
3) to pay € 165,59 (regional fee, stamp duties and insurance cost)
It is possible to enrol for the new academic year:
- From 1st November to 30th November: beginning of the course 1st November
- From 1st February to 28th February: beginning of the course 1st February
- From 1st May to 31st May: beginning of the course 1st May
The payment, if requested, must be made exclusively by pagoPA or credit card following the procedures indicated in "Phd Students career".
For more information about the payment please look at this page: Fees
For all above mentioned cases, it is necessary the registration of the evaluation for the new year by the commission: the positive evaluation allows the enrolment to the following year as regular, the negative evaluation allows the enrolment to the same year as repeating.
A Phd student excluded from the course cannot enroll.
The Phd student with scholarship of Politecnico di Milano must enroll to the new academic year following the procedures indicated in "Phd Students career".