Certificates can be requested in your personal page of the Online Services, selecting "Certificate and self certification request. We can produce:
- admission certificate
- career certificate
- certificate valid for the residence permit
- pre-compiled self-certification form
Because of Law 183/2011 Article 15, starting from 01/01/2012, public administrations or public services operators cannot accept certificates from other public administrations. Interested parties, in the cases above, can only produce self-certifications.
We can make cerificates or declarations with or without stamps:
- Declarations without tax stamps: only valid to be sent directly to embassies/consulates or Study visa applications
- Certificates with tax stamps: to give directly to the PhD student (i.e. declarations required for the Residence permit).
The tax stamps can be paid online by credit card with PagoPA; you can then:
- download a digitally signed certificate
- request the delivery to your home
- collect it at the desk of the PhD Secretariat, by appointment (see Contacts page)
Please note, the certificate will be available after 2 working days from the request .
The following will be written on these certificates with a tax stamp on them "This certificate, valid in foreign countries, is not valid for public administrations and public services operators"