At the end of the assessments, each Admission Board will draw up, in accordance with the criteria identified in the call, a ranking for each research area: places, with or without a scholarship, will be allocated in accordance with the order defined in the respective ranking.
Where candidates have the same score, the youngest candidate prevails.
Scholarships are allocated to suitable candidates based upon:
- the ranking position
- the suitability of any choices expressed by the candidate for topic scholarships
Where the candidate is found to be suitable both for a general scholarship and a topic scholarship, the Board will decide which scholarship to allocate, taking account of the overall assessment, the qualifications and the documentation submitted.
Rankings - XXXVIII Cycle - 2022/2023 (starting November 2022)
1) You can check your detailed score by accessing your online admission procedure in Online Services.
2) If your name is not on the Ranking list, it means that the score given to you by the Admissions Board is lower than the minimum required by the Call (60/100).
You will NOT be able to enroll in this phase nor in the subsequent Replacement phase.
3)"ELIGIBLE" means that you CANNOT enroll, nor upload online any outstanding documents related to the application (Qualification certificates/ English language certificates).
In the Replacement phase (Replacement Ranking list will be published in the current page on 27/9/2022, art. 8 of the Call), it is possible that your status can change from ELIGIBLE to ADMITTED, if another candidate, previously admitted, gives up their place.
ONLY IN THAT INSTANCE you will be allowed to enroll and upload any relevant outstanding documents.
4) Candidates ADMITTED must accept the place, with or without scholarship, between 10.00 am on 19/07/2022 and 2.00 pm on 09/09/2022 using the online admission procedure.
5) Candidates that accepted the place must enroll before 2nd November 2022 (2PM) following the procedures described in art. 9 of the Call
Ranking of the admitted/accepted candidates:
- ARCHITECTURE, BUILT ENVIRONMENT AND CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING
- ARCHITECTURAL, URBAN AND INTERIOR DESIGN
- AEROSPACE ENGINEERING
- DATA ANALYTICS AND DECISION SCIENCES
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ENERGY AND NUCLEAR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- ENVIRONMENTAL AND INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEERING
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING
- MATERIALS ENGINEERING
- MATHEMATICAL MODELS AND METHODS IN ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- PRESERVATION OF THE ARCHITECTURAL HERITAGE
- SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND POLICY FOR SUSTAINABLE CHANGE
- STRUCTURAL SEISMIC AND GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING
- URBAN PLANNING, DESIGN AND POLICY
Ranking: special places in Politecnico di Milano residences (candidates to which an accomodation at a special price has been assigned according to the call for admission to the research courses of the 38th cycle)